End Use License Agreement
BY ACCESSING AND USING THE ATLANTIC PROVINCES ECONOMIC COUNCIL (APEC) WEB SITE, YOU (“END-USER”) ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE USER AGREEMENT.
The Web site provides data and other information including, without limitation, articles, publications, presentations, pictures and other materials ("Content".) Access and use of the Content is subject to the terms and conditions set out below:
1. APEC owns all rights to the Content.
2. The End-User is granted reasonable rights of use of the Content so long as it is not used in any manner that might be deemed competitive with any product or service provided by APEC. This permission consists of the right to use limited content, for general reference or educational purposes only, in written analyses and in the reporting of results, conclusions and forecasts. In such cases, the source of the data or analysis must be acknowledged in all documents and communications by providing the following source citation at the bottom of each analysis, table or graph.
Source (or adapted from, if appropriate): The Atlantic Provinces Economic Council, name of product, reference date of product.
3. The End-User shall obtain approval from The Atlantic Provinces Economic Council before publishing any amount of material from the Content in any medium that exceeds what is authorized under this agreement.
4. Any violation of the agreement renders it null and void, and service will be terminated immediately without notification.
5. The Atlantic Provinces Economic Council (APEC) is trade-marked (the "Trade-mark") by APEC under license. You may not use the Trade-mark without prior written consent.
6. The User Agreement may be amended by APEC from time to time.