Organizations can take out an subscription to access APEC publications and discounted event rates. However, subscribers are not eligible to vote at annual or other member meetings.
We are different.
APEC is a regionally-focused, independent, economic research and policy organization with a mandate to further economic progress in Atlantic Canada. We have been a trusted source of data-driven business and economic intelligence since 1954 and continue to lead the way in supporting business decision-making and policy analysis that strengthens the region’s future. Members value APEC’s independent economic policy analysis, advice and advocacy for the Atlantic region.
Our experienced in-house researchers work on local and global issues affecting Atlantic firms and government policies, producing recommendations with direct application to our region.
Download APEC's 2020 Activity Report
Institutional Subscribers receive access to all APEC publications*
• Exclusive member-only publications include: annual economic outlook, investment outlook, provincial economic update, fiscal monitor and other APEC analysis of current economic and policy topics.
• Exclusive access to APEC’s Major Projects Inventory. Includes searchable online database and mapping tool for all proposed and current investment projects in the region
• Advance access to all APEC research reports
*Number of users with access to member publications and online member portal is determined by membership level
Institutional Subscribers receive eventdiscounts*
• Discounts for webinars and other policy events
• Discounted conference rates for spring Major Projects event and fall business Outlook conference
• APEC events provide members with opportunities for sponsorship, networking with business and government leaders, and discussion on key economic topics
*Number of event and webinar discounts is determined by membership level but can be used by any individual in the organization
Patron Level Subscription
A subscription at the Patron level not only offers access to our business and economic intelligence but also helps sustain APEC's independence as a non-profit research organization, enabling APEC to advocate for business strategies and policies to help the region prosper.
Institutional Subscribers at the Patron level also benefit from free invitation-only dinners with guest speakers; invitations to Patron-only research briefings and discussions; opportunities for regular meetings with APEC's CEO and senior research staff. APEC staff also proactively engage Patrons to learn about their priorities and regional interests to help shape our ongoing research agenda.
Apply for an APEC Subscription here.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com