We are different
APEC is a regionally-focused, independent, economic research and policy organization with a mandate to further economic progress in Atlantic Canada. We have been a trusted source of data-driven business and economic intelligence since 1954 and continue to lead the way in supporting business decision-making and policy analysis that strengthens the region’s future.
Members receive over $750 value per user in quarterly publications*
• Quarterly Atlantic Report: Province-by-province economic data and forecasts; annual economic outlook; investment outlook; fiscal outlook; and articles on current economic topics
• Quarterly Report Card: In-depth research on a feature topic including both economic trends and policy advice
• Major Projects Inventory: Includes searchable online database and mapping tool for all proposed and current investment projects in the region
• Additional Periodic Research reports: APEC’s analysis and policy recommendations on relevant topics
*Number of users with access online member portal is determined by membership level
Members receive at least $200 value per user in event discounts*
• APEC events provide opportunities for sponsorship, networking with business and government leaders, and discussion on key economic topics
• Discounted conference rates worth $180 per user for spring Major Projects event and fall business Outlook conference
• Discounts for webinars and other occasional policy events
*Number of event discounts is determined by membership level; but can be used by any individual in the organization
Members sustain APEC’s independent regional voice
APEC is a not-for-profit, member-supported organization. Membership fees are based on the size of your organization (number of employees). Membership not only offers access to our business and economic intelligence but supports our research activities, enabling us to advocate for business strategies and policies to help the region prosper. Patron Members provide higher levels of support. In return, we provide special recognition for their support; offer free invitation-only dinners with guest speakers, and proactively engage them to learn about their priorities and regional interests to help shape our ongoing research agenda.
Join us! Apply for APEC Membership here.
For more information, please contact: