Join other leaders at APEC's 20th annual Business Outlook Conference, a morning event that will take place across the Atlantic region November 3-7, 2014.
November 4, 2014 - Delta St. John’s, St. John's, Newfoundland & Labrador
November 6, 2014 - Hilton Saint John/Trade and Convention Centre, Saint John, New Brunswick
November 7, 2014 - PEI Convention Center Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
- APEC's economic outlook for 2015, which provides essential intelligence to support your strategic business planning
- A prime networking opportunity at APEC's biggest event of the year which draws the region's key business and government leaders
- This year's conference theme: As we look ahead to 2020, what are Atlantic Canada’s medium-term economic prospects and what transformation needs to occur in order to achieve the region’s full potential?
· APEC’s Elizabeth Beale will map out the rapid changes taking place in Atlantic Canada and the key trends that are expected to define our economic landscape over the next five years. She will consider the shift towards a more urban economy, our demographic profile, and the changing climate for business. Her presentation will also highlight some of the challenges for our region, as a small player increasingly influenced by events well beyond our borders.
· In the Industry Panel, business leaders will look ahead at the changes taking place in their industry, the key factors influencing their strategic direction, new opportunities for their business, and how they are prevailing over challenges which may have held them back in the past.
APEC would like to recognize the commitment of the following companies as major event sponsors of the Outlook Conference:
Industry Panel Sponsor
APEC would like to recognize the commitment of the following company as the sponsor of the Industry Panel at all four locations.
APEC would like to recognize the commitment of the following breakfast sponsors:
Saint John, NB