This is the 10th annual event which includes the release of APEC's Major Projects Inventory (MPI), an exclusive source of detailed intelligence and analysis on Atlantic Canada's largest investment projects. The event consistently receives strong approval ratings as a source of competitive edge information to assist business planning, forecasting and project leads. Last year's MPI identified 412 projects with $125 billion of potential investment activity in Atlantic Canada.
Registrants benefit from forward analysis on the trends and project details in this year's MPI plus insights from business leaders heading up some of the top regional projects, all wrapped up in a fast-paced half-morning format:
- the most comprehensive view of investment projects in Atlantic Canada
- a forum to discuss the region's future investment prospects
- invaluable insights and analysis to help guide your business decisions
- a strategic networking opportunity
- all registrants will receive a copy of the Major Projects analysis and list of projects
The program consists of two main components: the annual Major Projects Inventory Briefing by APEC economists; and presentations by industry speakers and government officials behind some of the region's most important projects. Registration begins at 7:45am with breakfast, presentations and discussions running from 8:15-10:00.