The Annual Meeting of the members of the Atlantic Provinces Economic Council/Conseil Économique Des Provinces De L’Atlantique (the “Corporation”) will be held at the Sheraton Hotel Newfoundland (Salons C & D), 115 Cavendish Square, St. John’s NL.
DATE: September 21, 2017
TIME: 4:30 - 5:00
The meeting will be held for the following purposes:
1. To receive and approve the 2016-2017 audited financial statements;
2. To appoint auditors for 2017-2018;
3. To receive and approve the report of the Nomination Committee;
4. To elect the directors of the Corporation;
5. To transact such other business as may properly become before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
A reception will follow the Annual Meeting from 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
The AGM will include remarks by outgoing APEC Board Chair, Karl Smith, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, Fortis Inc.; Finn Poschmann, APEC President & CEO; and incoming APEC Board Chair Ray Adlington, Partner, McInnes Cooper.
All members are welcome and there is no charge for this event. However, we ask you to register online by September 15, 2017 at www.apec-econ.ca/events/view/?event.id=122