The Atlantic Provinces Economic Council's annual Major Projects Event is being held this June to coincide with the release of the 29th edition of the Major Projects Inventory. The Inventory provides exclusive and detailed intelligence and analysis on Atlantic Canada's largest investment projects.
• It is the most comprehensive view of ongoing and planned investment projects in Atlantic Canada and provides a forum for the discussion of the region's future investment prospects.
• Now in its fifth year, the Major Projects Event garners consistently high ratings from attendees for providing invaluable insights and analysis to guide business decisions in the coming year.
• Delegates also highly praise the event for providing a strategic networking opportunity between decision-makers in government and large, medium and small business.
• All registrants will receive a copy of APEC's Major Projects Inventory publication and list of projects.
The event consists of two main components:
- APEC economists will discuss the key projects influencing investment in Atlantic Canada over the next few years and outline the underlying factors affecting the investment climate. This year’s event will also highlight looming labour force challenges.
- High-profile business leaders will provide exclusive insights on their ongoing major projects and on trends in private sector construction and development.
Registration begins at 7:45am with breakfast, presentations and discussions running from 8:15-10:00.